In exactly 2 hours and 11 minutes I will be landing in Amsterdam. This moment has been about 10 months in the making. I don’t have the time or the space to go into everything that had to happen to lead me here. But it feels so good to finally be flying towards the destination that I have been led to. It has been a rollercoaster ride of emotions. It has taken a collection of several people, promptings, and prayers to get me to this point.
I can’t describe how good I feel. I know exactly where I am supposed to be. Now that I am finally literally moving in that direction the fear is gone. All of it. Gone. I am so excited. I am so happy. I have no idea what the future holds for me but I am finally ready to face it.
No comments:
Post a Comment