Karina has about a million and one things that I love about her. One of them is her love of music. First she is unbelievably talented. She has an amazing voice and can play the guitar like a rockstar. She plays the piano and has more music abilities in her small toe than I do in my entire body. She is going to be famous some day and when that happens you better believe that I am going to tell everyone that there was once a time when we shared a bathroom...
Late at night when Sander is Lord of the Ringsin' it (Don't worry, he is one of those cool Ringers. Remember that one Christmas Vacation in Florida when we made it through all three - extended versions. All of us except mom and Meliss that is.) and I am wasting my time, Karina will pull her guitar out and blow me away. Okay, you get it. She is awesome. Well she has also introduced me to some awesome music. Here is a new up and coming Dutch artist. She's got a great sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment