Today held another first for me. I went to the movie theater and watched my first Dutch movie. It looked like a good "family movie" so Karina and I took the girls. You see one horse movie, you've seen them all. This one wasn't supposed to be funny but wow, it was. There was a slow motion scene that just about killed me. So dramatic. Way to much drama. Way. Too. Much. Karina has assured me that there are some good Dutch movies out there.
Here is the link to the Penny's Shadow movie trailer. Enjoy my friends. The guy was kind of cute but he just wasn't enough to make up for it... I have chosen to keep my hopes held high until I see at least 2 more. So here's hoping. And besides that, you know what? I enjoyed the experience so I'm glad we did it: Drama and All.
A good family friend had taken the boys for the afternoon. As soon as we picked them up and started driving the car started making funny noises. Karina looked at me with a worried expression and said, "we are losing power!" I was super tempted to tap a button on the dash and say, "Bridge to engineering, what is your status?" If only we had picked up more dilithium crystals! Oh my gosh I sound like the worlds biggest dork. It's a good thing that those who know and love me are the only people who read this.
Well, the car ended up dying anyway. Thanks a lot Scotty. Don't worry, I jumped out and started pushing the car until we found a place to pull over. The road was super skinny and we were blocking traffic. Yeup, the two guys in the car behind us just stared at my butt while I pushed the car. Thanks a lot. Good thing it only weighs 30 pounds. Below is Karina's lovely parking job and her making the phone call to Sander. Super Sander saved the day. Nothing like a can of gas to make you smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment