There are hot springs here in Jordan! The Bradford's and I took a lovely trip to check them out. By lovely I mean that the road there was death. There were several speed bumps along the way... but they weren't painted and have this amazing ability to blend in with their surroundings. So I guess what I am trying to say is that they have camelion speed bumps here. Quite a remarkable species. Needless to say, the ride was full of surprises, gasps, seat belt burns and whip lash. Journeys can often make one more fully appreciate the destination, yes?
And just take a look at this destination:

In case you were curious, that is indeed a sarong on both our heads.
Thanks Maddie, for always insisting we do things differently and therefore awesomely.


After a lovely afternoon full of swimming, picnicking and meeting new friends, we headed back to the car. Which was blocked in. Bus. Water. Cars. People. Strollers. Stuff. It was buried. A few close calls and many snacks later we hit the road: Thanks to the mad maneuvering skills of Tobias paired with the directing skills of Niki (seriously, she looked like an Aircraft Marshaller (yeah, I had to look it up)).
No comments:
Post a Comment