Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Jerash

The Bradfords had family in town which meant they put on their tourist guide hats and invited me to join them.  We went to Jerash and Omm Qays.  And because I am a sucky tour guide, I am just going to show you pictures rather than give you the hisotry of these AMAZING places.  If you would like details, I'm sure that Mr. Google and Ms. Wiki would love to assist you.  All I ask is that you leave a generous tip on your way out...


Jerash:  If she is this overwhelming now, just think what she must have been like in her glory days!






This place is huge.  There was SO much to see!


Niki and I had the same shirt on.  Just different colors.  We looked at each other and laughed on our way out the door.  I had to then tell her how anytime I am with Melissa or Jenny we have to discuss what we will be wearing that day because if we don't, we usually leave the house looking like twins/tripplets on their way to a photo shoot.  Can't tell you how many times I have had to turn right around and change after getting dressed.  Oh there is just something so indescribably great about sisters!  I miss them SO SO SO much.  What I wouldn't give to have them show up at my door right now dressed like me!











 




Looking back through these pictures I was like, Holy Pillars!  Sorry that I felt it necessary to include a picture of Every. Single. One.  And to prove just how sorry I am, I am going to include just one more.



No comments:

Post a Comment