Friday, August 3, 2012

Qing

January: In our family, barbecuing is a form of art.  Dad is the Artist.  Well, a legend really.  Let's just say I can appreciate a good piece of meat.  Daniel got a Barbecue for Christmas.  Talk about pressure right?  Actually he is pretty stoked about it. 

Remember how I got a new camera for Christmas?  Daniel hates it as much as I love it.  Okay, I will admit I have been going a little overboard with capturing moments, but I can't help myself.  I had to sneak this picture of them setting up his "rig" as dad might call it (You would think that a rig would be a vehicle right?  Well, you are right and wrong.  It can be, but it is also his iPhone, iPad and really anything else he might be putting together or looking for or can't think of the name.). 

The other two pictures I took right in front of his face with zero stealth.  I figured he would just have to deal with it. I am sorry but this "passing of the touch" moment needed to be recorded for posterity.  Daniel, you will thank me some day.

The Set Up:


The Cooking:


The Final Product:


Apparently the art of BBQing is in the genes.  Maybe I should try my hand at it...On second thought, I really enjoy my job of eating what comes off the grill.  It is an important job.  Somebody's got to do it.  Why not me?  I'm really, really good at it.  Really good.  Pretty darn fantastic actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment