Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Little Ninja

March: Connor has been in this Ninja Kick (hehehe... Get it? Ninjas Kick and he is in a Ninja Kick...).  I definitely prefer the Ninja Warrior to the Horse Boy and the Lion Phase.  I mean, don't get me wrong.  I love having a lion roar in my face as much as the next person.

Connor showed me some of his moves.  You best watch yo back Jackie Chan.






I don't think that he was all that impressed with my Ninja skills.


But seriously?  How could he hold it against me when I introduced this into his life?  My childhood was never the same after I saw it.  I'm surprised Daniel and I didn't burn up the VHS tape we watched it so many times. 

We had the whole thing memorized.  And could do all of their moves.  I'm pretty sure we wore bathrobes when we fought bad guys.  I always got to be Rocky.  Not to be confused with Sylvester Stallone.  This Rocky was way cooler.  And somehow 20 years later, while watching it with my Nephew, I could still quote the entire movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment