Thursday, August 9, 2012

Licence To Apparate


March: I got home from work one day, opened the front door and found myself in Taiwan.  No, I do not have a Licence to Apparate.  If you don't know what that means, you must be a Muggle. Not to worry, I love you anyways.


Jenny had decked our house out with Asian Decor.  Then, she and mom cooked up some serious Asian Cuisine for us.  Next came the chop sticks.  I have not been blessed with the talent...no scratch that...I have not been blessed with the Patience to eat with two giant toothpicks. 


My favorite moment of the night?  When grandpa couldn't take it any more, put one chop stick in each hand and went to town. 

Wiki says that we have the Roman Empire to thank for the Fork.  I guess world domination birthed gentility.  Oh the Irony.  No, they weren't made of Iron.


Thanks for letting us get a taste (albeit a slow, small, infuriating one) of your second home Jen! So glad you are back!

No comments:

Post a Comment