Kendall had the day off. I thought I should explain that so you woudn't think that those man toes were mine.
I love this picture. Yes, that sign does read: "NO JUMP NO CLIMB." And Yes they jumped and they climbed. And No, they can't read. And No, I didn't read it for them. I refused simply for the fact that I found it completely rediculous. Why on earth would they have a bounce house basketball play area for kids with a sign like that?
This is one of my favorite Taylor faces. I will admit that when I see it, I might get just a little scared. It means she is about to growl and turn the turbos on. Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.
One of the rooms had black lights and glow sticks. Seriously? Could life get any better? Not on this day.







No comments:
Post a Comment