Death by pollen/dust/grass??? Somethin' is in the air and it ain't right. My own sneezes have the nerve to wake me up in the middle of the night and serve as my alarm clock in the morning! To be clear, this is NOT my favorite way to wake up. Remember that one episode on Even Stevens when Louis pretends to be sick and he holds a blow horn up to his face as he fake sneezes in bed? Yeah, that is pretty much what I sound like. I'm generally a loud sneezer but this Jordan spring has somehow taken it to the next level. The good thing is: All this sneezing means that there have been beautiful flowers and green fields to enjoy. I'd say that is a pretty fair trade.
Oh Shia, try as you might, you will always be Louis Stevens to me...
But thanks for giving me Transformers.


No comments:
Post a Comment