Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spider Babies & Alien Eggs

My Brother D.  Love him.  Love him soo soo much.  So. Freaking. Much.  Right before I left the country he gave me something beautiful to remember him by:



I better rush to add here that he is not abusive... And he didn't inject spider babies or alien eggs into my skin.  If you want to hear the whole story you'll have to ask him.

He makes me laugh.  A lot.  And sometimes he does things that make me want to smack him.  Like the time he had dad watch the movie Taken right before I moved to a foreign country.  That one I may never forgive him for... EVER!

He is goofy (as evidenced by picture below).


He is fun and brilliant.  And he likes to drop these amazingly profound statements mashed in with all his crazy.  We were talking on the phone the other night.  I was feeling overwhelmed by a few choices ahead of me.  One sentence was all it took.  He has this great perspective and a gift to simply simplify.  I always complicate things so I really appreciate that.  And I appreciate that he can drop something so weighted and then just dance right on by it and say something that makes me gut laugh.


I love that he loves my weirdness.  And that we can be weird together.  Love you D!

No comments:

Post a Comment