Wednesday, March 12, 2014

That It

Sometimes Facebook gives you a gem like this little guy with these gorgeous gals.  I love this!


We all get to ride this lovely ride called life.  There is no getting out of it (which reminds me of the time I rode the coaster at Buffalo Bills.  I had a total melt down as soon as it started moving but it was moving and there was no stopping it but I survived and even kind of loved the rush.).

I think happiness comes once you let life's wind blow through your hair and you realize you love the feel of it more than you hate what it is doing to your 'do.'  Happiness comes when you let the wind tear at your clothes and you can just yell, "bring it."  I think it also comes as you learn to laugh as you go over the edge instead of crying.  I think it comes when you finally throw your arms in the air and scream at the top of your lungs.  It comes when you lean into the curves.  When you look up at the sky and down at the people.  When you close your eyes to just feel it rather than expect it.  It comes when you look in the face of the person sitting next to you and realize that yeup, they are feeling it too and you feel glad because you get to be sharing that "it" with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment