
I am SO grateful for the Holy Ghost who guides and directs us. I did a lot of research but it was under the direction of the Spirit that I selected THIS school... One that probably would have otherwise remained off my radar.
It was as if the school and the program had been created just for me. The director and her husband picked me up from the airport and from then on it was even better than I could have imagined. My teacher Sarah was EXACTLY who I needed. She is unbelievable kind, motivated and sensitive. She pushed me hard but was never demoralizing or patronizing. She explained things in a way that I could understand and remember. We laughed a lot. She took a sincere interest in me personally. We have become dear friends. I LOVE her.
Heavenly Father knows us PERFECTLY. He will place us where we will be able to thrive if we follow His counsel. Those places He chooses aren't always easy but they are there for our improvement and development. Of all those places and of all those people, He put me and Sarah together. He knew what the best learning environment for me was and He helped me to find it. I am ETERNALLY grateful for an ETERNAL Father in Heaven who loves me and who always has my best interest in mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment