I spent my first month in Jordan with these lovely folks at the end of Rainbow Street. They made my transition into this crazy country such a wonderful one. They are kind and smart and motivated and fun. I couldn't have done it without them. It worked out perfectly for all of us. They needed a temporary house guest and I needed a transitional place while I figured out my new life here.
They came to Jordan with the Peace Corps and then started their own non-profit, Think Unlimited. They are passionate about the work they do and they are going to change the world.
I am so grateful for them! They helped me in so many ways. After James and Shaylyn came back from their vacation I moved in with the Bradfords. They had talked with me about it on several occasions and it just felt right. They live close to my school and have the space and threw their doors and their arms wide open. And so I moved again. I love how the Lord constantly connects me with the people I need in the moments that I need them. And that we can hold onto those friendships forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment