Monday, February 24, 2014

Not Sooo Massive

I love getting together with old friends.  I love reminising about shared memories and moments.  I love the familiarity and ease of it.  It is comforting and relaxing and so much fun.  I met these two in Arizona where we became fast and dear friends.  They are refugees from Iraq but came to Jordan to visit family.... and ME!  Okay, really it was to visit family but they made some time for me too. 


We had a wonderful lunch together catching up and sharing our dreams while we shared our food.  These sisters have hearts made out of pure gold and just make me happy whenever I am around them.  They laugh and smile and make me feel like a million bucks.  I have learned that it is so important to surround yourself with good people who make you better and bring joy into your life.  I have also learned the importance of being that someone for others.

I am so grateful for this beautiful, massive world that Heavenly Father filled with beautiful hearts who somehow make the world not so massive.

No comments:

Post a Comment