Saturday, June 15, 2013

Rehab

January:  New Year, New Start.  I moved out. And it was sad and exciting.  I mean, look what I have gotten to live with the last few months!!!








How do you thank someone for saving your life?  Remember that part on "Return to Me" when Minnie Driver is about to send a letter to the family of her organ donor?  She says, "It seems so strange sending a thank-you note for a heart.  It seems so...not enough."  Writing a thank-you blog isn't enough either.  They offered me a new start and I needed one more than I can say.  They really did save me.  Pretty much, their house served as rehab for me (minus the drugs and withdrawal part).  And because of their TLC I am now taking a step out into the real world.  An apartment closer to work.  A step away from my past.  A step towards my new future.  A baby step, but A Step.  I am so SO grateful to have a family who walks with me.  The family really is central to God's Plan for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment