Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stop, Addi Time

May: Melissa, Kendall and the kids all came into town.  We had a great time together.  One of my favorite parts was watching everyone interact with Addison.

The Attention Getter


Taylor & Ads




Connor & Ads



Mom & Ads




When you first meet people and later as you spend time with them you start to notice different things. For mom, as far back as I can remember - she has noticed people's hands.  They really do tell you a lot about a person.  I couldn't help but snap this shot:


Dad & the Football...I mean The Adster.  Mom says dad held all of us in this position.  I've seen him do it with all the grandkids.  And you know what?  They've all liked it.  It has been fun to watch Daniel adopt this same hold.



Daniel introducing Addi to the world of Basketball.  I lover her little toes.


This one makes me laugh and smile at the same time.  Classic Daniel Face mixed with the exchange going on between Addi and Tay and then Hadley, trying to see what's going on.



Having everybody together really is The Best. It makes me happy. 
This is how happy it makes me:





For Family Home Evening mom taught about how important families are and how we always need to watch out for each other.  She had us all get in a circle and hold hands while the kids tried breaking through.  Basically a 
one-sided-close-quarters-red-rover-match. 


All I have to say is no one is breaking out of our family and no monsters will be able to sneak their way in.  We watch out for each other.  We love each other.  We are tight.  Like super tight.  Like don't mess with us or one of us will bust your face tight.  But feel free to come hang out with us.  We like people who enjoy our weird awesomeness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment