Love. This. Picture. I love it So So much. Spazz? Yes! Love him? Double YES! Me and my bubby go back. Way back. We built forts, climbed trees, fought ninja bad guys and basically saved the world together. Now he is all grown up (um, in stature that is) and married. But that hasn't stopped the fun.
Lizzie McGuire was exchanged for Captin Kirk and Even Stevens evolved into Transformers. Early morning Penny Candy and Fun Dips were left for late night Wal-mart and Wendy's runs.
After his mish we were neighbors. Which was pretty much the coolest thing ever. We were both going to BYU and were hating life. I mean REALLY hating it. He was far away from his girlie and I was too close to a few people that I wish I could have been far away from. We hung out EVERY day. We did laundry, ate Panda Express and pretended like we were doing our homework. We laughed a lot and it saved us.
He is one of the funnest and funniest people I know. Not everyone gets our humor. Like Homestar Runner for example. I wonder how many times we watched all those clips. A few of our favorites were the Homestar Welcome and the Japanese Cartoon. And of course there is Julian Smith and his Malk. And Psych. And Brian Regan (which just happens to be where this picture was taken - at one of his events) And so many others. I laugh harder when he (Daniel, not Brian Regan...okay, maybe both) is around.
He can dance like Kevin Bacon and sing like Michael Jackson (altough I don't think that he would appreciate either of those refrences). He knows how to tick me off faster than anyone - oh the Chin Grab & Flip - I hate it like I hate nothing else in this world.
His sweet wife and him are crazy happy in love. They balance each other perfectly. It has been amazing to watch them grow closer together and to the Lord. Daniel and I have always been able to talk about just about anything. But the older we've gotten the deeper those conversations have become. He is brilliant and his advise means the world to me. I love that we have stayed close. I love that I get him for my brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment