Saturday, February 23, 2013

You Rake!

November: Fall. Leaves. A. Lot. Of.  Leaves. Fell.  Grandpa has this massive tree in his backyard.  It is beautiful all year round.  Unfortunately, it's high maintenance.  Before one pursues such a relationship one must weigh out the pros against the cons.  The pros won in this case.  All the fam got together for a raking party. 



Kendall won the fastest bagger award, though Daniel came in a close second.





Me and Hadley were the official bag squishers.  Should I be offended? 






We busted out the blower for the rain gutters.


But one thing led to another...

 

And another.  

But who could resist really?


I told you it was a big tree (there are also garbage bags filling the back seat).  
Dad and I took a trip to a dumpster which of course meant we also had to make a trip to DQ.


No comments:

Post a Comment