I couldn't help it. I had to post this. We loved this Christmas song growing up. I remember it playing in the tape deck of the white van on our way to Daie to pick out Christmas Trees every year in Hawaii. We have now passed this little gem onto to the next generation. Oh Reba.
Making real snowmen in Arizona isn't really an option.
Gingerbread houses. Is it cheating to use a kit?
For work we took about 50 refugees ice skating. Con was an honorary refugee for the night. He'd wanted to go ice skating for months so it worked out great. I was so proud of him for trying something new.
We had a great night together.
Taylor's got the best wink in all of Arizona. She was lovin' her mini nativity set.
Connor's school Christmas party.
Had to wear his antlers at home while we cut out snowflakes.
The part that wasn't so magical was looking at the Christmas lights at the temple. It should have been. But truth be told, it was a NIGHTMARE!!! There were so many people there and the kids were not wanting to hold hands. They were all throwing huge fits. We went too close to bedtime. We went too close to Christmas (hence the crowds). We will take this information and apply it to next years attempt.
See how happy we were to be there!!
The kids were equally happy, can't you tell?
I am part of a women's refugee coalition. Each year they have a Christmas Angel Project to distribute donated items to refugees. Hundreds were served that Saturday. It was amazing to see it all come together.
No comments:
Post a Comment