Tay watching for Rodolph's glowing nose.
Opening PJ's. Another tradition that has been passed on. We always get one Christmas Eve present which is always pajamas to sleep in that night.
The kids got to open the presents they got each other too.
We played a few Christmas games.
Christmas morning:
Kendall got off his shift early and was too excited to wait. So he woke everyone up!!!
They got a trampoline!!! Kendall and I were struggling to put it together. But not due to lack of effort.
One of his buddies ended up coming over to help.
We walked to the park to try out some of the new toys. Despite a crash landing in the neighbors backyard, the helicopter survived its first flight.
I am so glad I was able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas with Melissa, Kendall and the kids.
We had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment