Oct. 15, 2011: I love the Netherlands. I love so many things about it. There is one (possibly two) things that I don’t love about that country that holds a piece of my heart. Their gun laws are one of those things that I don’t love so much. So to prove my crazy, reckless, Yankee thirst for violence I had to go shooting the day after I arrived back in the states.
I’ve grown up with guns in my house. I don’t pretend to be an expert. Once the boys start dropping words like caliber, I am lost. But I must admit. I really like to shoot them (the guns, not the boys).
So dad, Daniel and I loaded up the guns and headed a ways outside of town. I think that shooting guns is good for the soul. That and Colbie Caillat, Michael Buble, driving with the windows down and eating ice cream.
I’ve grown up with guns in my house. I don’t pretend to be an expert. Once the boys start dropping words like caliber, I am lost. But I must admit. I really like to shoot them (the guns, not the boys).
So dad, Daniel and I loaded up the guns and headed a ways outside of town. I think that shooting guns is good for the soul. That and Colbie Caillat, Michael Buble, driving with the windows down and eating ice cream.




No comments:
Post a Comment