Monday, May 21, 2012

Pirates & Princesses

October:  I love being an aunt.  LOVE. IT. Nothing else compares to it.  NOTHING.  I was back in the states for a total of three days before heading south to stay with my sister and her family.  The drive was kinda long but Taylor played tour guide.  She was a fabulous guide - probably because she didn't ask for a tip.


Once we got there we went on a whole bunch of adventures.  Feeding the ducks was great.  No one got bitten and no one fell in.  Success.


Going to the park is always good entertainment.  Connor is training for Mount Everest. 


The kids have been in this horse phase for awhile.  I think they run faster on all-fours than they do on their all-twos.  If you had your eyes closed and they neighed you would think it was a Thoroughbred.  So here I am giving the horseys a bath before their big race.


Apparently, I didn't get them clean enough.  So we ended up having to go to the pool for a deeper cleaning.  Chlorine did wonders for their manes.  The lazy river was the highlight.  Not because we got to be lazy but because it was infested with pirates!  We had to save the Princess that was being held captive beneath a waterfall.


Once we got to the Princess we transported her to safety on a rescue helicopter.  Good thing the city was having a fair, otherwise she would have been trapped there forever.


And so the Princess lived happily ever after in her cube.


No comments:

Post a Comment