Monday, January 21, 2013

Birfday

December: My Birfday.  I am officially one year away from turning 30. 30? 30!

I've been thinking a lot about my life.  Where I've been.  Where I am.  Where I hope to some day be.  My life is not what I imagined but it such a GOOD life.  A GREAT life.  I am blessed in a million and one ways.  One of which: Ice cream birthday cake from Dairy Queen.  Talk about Great.


And look who I got to party with?!  Hello.  In my opinion, it doesn't get much better than this!


Some of my coworkers threw me another party.  There were about fifteen people who showed up to party with me.  We sipped sparkling cider.  We danced.  Some of the Middle Eastern Girls even taught us how to belly dance.  Um...I failed.  As if blond hair and blue eyes weren't enough to keep me from blending with all my Hijab wearing friends...

And apparently there was a little confusion and they thought I was getting married...
Holy huge.  Two tiers.  That was a first.


I have developed a list of 30 Things To Do Before I Turn 30 
and I just may share a few in the future as I check them off.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment