August: So many things come to mind when I think about my life in Al Husn. But I think the thing that will stay with me the longest are the days and nights that looked like this...

There were countless hours of being with friends and family - just sitting around talking, drinking soda or tea, eating nuts or fruit or a treat from the corner store. There were hot days and hot nights and cool days and cool nights. The weather didn't matter, the people did. We'd go for little strolls and visit people along the way. Life revolved around the next visit, the next meal, the next party. It was full of laughter and chatter. It was all about being together. Sometimes outside, sometimes inside...
Sometimes it was here:
Or here:
Or here:

...but always with people and ALWAYS with something to drink and almost always with something to eat. I loved the togetherness of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment