Saturday, January 17, 2015

Fridays In Al Husn

I loved going to church in Al Husn.  The branch is unique and beautiful and full of challenges and opportunities.  They are all first generation members.  Some Fridays there would be 10 of us.  Other Fridays there would be 20.  I loved hearing the hymns sung and the scriptures read in Arabic.  I loved eating pita for sacrament.  I loved listening their conversion stories and feeling of their sweet testimonies.  My time there was such a gift.

To get to the church you have to turn here...


Which will take you down this alley... It is a tight squeeze but totally doable.


Here it is. If you go through the gate, up the stairs and in the door 
you will eventually make it to where we have sacrament meeting.













Here is the chapel...

 


There are good people everywhere.
 I am so grateful for the opportunity that I had to associate with those found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment